In order to please our clients, we strive to provide the finest work we can. Since not all clients must be pleased with the job that was initially completed for them, we are aware of this. We provide ways to get the work modified as a consequence. Below is a list of the specifics of our modification policies. We firmly encourage you to give them careful thought before placing an order with us. Anytime you place an order, we'll presume that you've read, comprehended, and accepted all of our conditions.
- All information, including instructions and knowledge, must be given at the time the order is placed. If there are any inconsistencies as a result of receiving instructions after their due date, the organization will not be held liable.
- Unlimited modifications are only permitted if the instructions provided at the time the order was placed were not followed.
- Payment will be required for any further work, and the cost will depend on the type of work and the completion date. There will be no consideration or execution of any instructions that were not given at the beginning during the revision.
- For orders longer than 5000 words, you only have 30 days from the time the order was delivered to ask for a revision. Beyond this point, any changes will also incur a fee.
- Orders with a 24-hour deadline have a window for submitting any modifications between 8 and 12 hours after the revision request was posted, but orders with a 48-hour deadline have a deadline of 24 hours following the posting of the revision request.
- Revision requests for orders between 5000 and 9750 words must be submitted within three days of the request being posted.
- For orders of 10,000 words or more, the time window for delivering any modifications is 5-7 days after the revision request is filed.
- No changes of any type may be made on Sundays or legal holidays.